NEWDA, a Group Member Organization affiliate within the United States Dressage Federation (USDF) group membership offers opportunities at many levels: Business, Family, Individual, Junior orSponsorship. With your GM membership, you become eligible to participate in NEWDA's many programs, events and receive membership discounts when offered.
Membership – December 1st – November 30th
• Group membership* (GM) in the United States Dressage Federation (USDF), which includes 10 issues of the award winning USDF Connection magazine; plus access to the digital version. *Any membership received after August 30th will not include a GM membership with USDF or receive any other USDF services. * Group Members cannot participate in USDF Year-End Awards as program requires a separate Participating Member (PM) membership.
• GM is issued directly through a Group Member Organizatio (GMO), not by joining USDF directly.
• Only individuals that renew their USDF Participating, Business, or Group membership before Dec. 30th receive the yearbook issue of USDF Connection.
• "Join" local chapter Facebook groups
• "Like" our Facebook page – New Dressage Association
• Voting membership in a Local Chapter (Eastern, Southern)
• NEWDA and USDF website access containing local chapter, state, national and internationalnews, educational articles, shows and clinic information, calendar of events, classified ads and advertisements.
• Eligibility to compete for NEWDA year-end awards
• Eligibility to participate in our NEWDA Scholarship Programs
• Educational seminars, clinics and lectures by local, nationally & internationally known instructors, veterinarians and equestrian experts.
• Competitions sponsored by NEWDA chapters
• Member discounted rate at NEWDA events
• NEWDA offers the opportunity to meet and talk with other horse enthusiasts through chapter meetings, special social events, chapter parties, and annual meeting and awards banquet.
Access to Members of a USDF Group Member Organization (GMO) enjoy all the benefits of their GMO and USDF through one membership process. By joining a GMO, members automatically become a member of the only national organization devoted exclusively to dressage.
• eTRAK, USDF’s online learning center for dressage and equine education. Through one convenient location, access hundreds of educational resources, engage in structured learning activities, and earn USDF University Program credit!
• Ten issues of the award-winning USDF Connection magazine
• Access to the digital version of USDF Connection
• Full access to all non-retail titles on the USDF app
• Eligibility to compete as rider and/or owner at USEF-licensed/USDF-recognized shows
• Eligibility for USDF Rider Awards (Rider Performance Awards, Bronze, Silver and Gold Medal, Freestyle Gold, Silver and Bronze Bar, Master’s Challenge)
• Eligibility for USDF/Dover Saddlery Adult Amateur National Merit Award
• Access to “members only” section of the USDF website
• E-newsletters sent by USDF, which helps Group Members stay in touch with what is happening at USDF
• A USDF Group Member card which can be used at USDF competitions and an online membership card available for printing, at any time, free of charge
• Discounted rates at USDF educational events
• Discount in the USDF store
• Discounts with USDF’s Member Perks Partners
• Eligibility to earn USDF University Program credit
• Representation at the BOG through the GMO delegate
• Eligibility to receive a Ruth Arvanette Memorial Fund grant, which funds convention attendance
• Eligibility for the Regional GMO Volunteer of the Year Award
• GMO youth members (21 and under) are eligibility for the USDF Youth Volunteer of the Year Award, USDF Shining Star Awards, and USDF Arts and Creativity Contest
• Eligibility for the “L” Education Program
• Grants funded by The Dressage Foundation are available to USDF Group Members
• Benefits valued at $175
• Includes multiple ads on the website and a Facebook shout out
Check out amounts include processing fee.
Note: New/renewal memberships are processed weekly. A confirmation welcome email is sent members by a NEWDA volunteer Membership Recorder. Thank you for your patience.
• 10% Discount - USDF Store
• Discounted rate at USDF Events
($29 reduction in activation fee for new USRider members)
• Premier Equestiran
(One Free Month
• 10 issues of USDF Connection and online access to the magazine
• USDF Member Guide
• Full access to E-Track, USDF's online learning center for dressage and equine education
• Full access to USDFscores.com, the official USDF source for the most accurate and complete dressage scores
Please keep in mind that to be eligible for Adequan/USDF Year-End Awards or to qualify for Great American Insurance Group/USDF Regional Dressage Championships, you must have a USDF Participating Membership (PM) and your horse must have a USDF Horse Identification Number or a Lifetime Horse Registration at the time scores are earned and qualifying rides are ridden. This is separate from your NEWDA GMO membership.
BUSINESS - $160
Includes a USDF Group Membership, one individual voting privilege, business card ad (must provide business card), SIB listing and recognition on the NEWDA website.
INDIVIDUAL - $50
For 18 yrs. & over as of Jan. 1st of the current membership year. Includes USDF Group Membership, & voting privilege for the individual.
1. Primary member + 1 add'l member - $80
2. Primary member + 2 add'l members - $105.00
3. Primary member + 3 add'l members - $135.00
Family membership may be composed of 2,3, or 4 people; Primary (adult) and 1 or 3 additional family members with the same last name or same home address a primary member as defined by USDF. Family membership include one NEWDA voting privilege and 2 to 4 USDF Group Memberships. Note: Remember to list all of the member's names and birth dates of any Junior/Young riders.
JUNIOR - $40.00
Must be 17 or under as of Jan 1st of current membership year.
Includes one USDF Group Membership, & one voting privilege.
Note: Remember to list your birth date with your name on the membership form!
Before completing online payment, please complete the application by clicking here.
NOTE: Check out amounts include processing fee.
NEWDA is a non-profit, tax-exempt corporation under US Code, section 501(c)(3) incorporated in the state of Wisconsin.
Special thanks to our photographers - Photos by Jackie, Sea Star Equestrian Cecelia Conway, Franke Photo Design.